The Classic Line Abdominal Crunch Machine MDC-1008 enables exercisers to isolate their core muscles through a stabilized motion. Precision bearings are the key to our equipment’s super-smooth motion that’s now become a hallmark of Muscle D Fitness products. Ergonomic design and biomechanical excellence are combined to make sure the body is correctly positioned throughout the motion.
The rectangular frame tubing and robust appearance contributes to the sturdy reputation of Classic Line products. Our manufacturing processes utilize commercial grade steel and premium materials. This focus on quality helps to create an end-product that’s both durable and enjoyable to use. You can be confident that this range is designed to meet the enduring demands of a commercial fitness environment.
Abdominal Crunch Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the core abdominal muscles of the stomach, which are essential in most torso motions including twisting, bending, and the stabilization of other movements.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley ensures that the proper muscle resistance is exerted from the beginning to the very end of the exercise.
- Elbow pads promote the ideal ab crunching movement, which enhances performance and therefore improves overall results.
- Foot rollers provide added anchor points which stabilize the user in place and enable a full abdominal crunching range of motion.
- Precision bearings help to create a fluid movement, that’s easier for beginners and more enjoyable for expert users.
- Magnetic selection pin facilitates quick weight stack adjustments.
The ab crunch machine targets core abdominal muscles in the torso. These muscles are involved in most everyday movements of the body such as bending and twisting, as well as stabilizing other motions. Abdominal muscles play a vital role in daily life so it’s important that they’re included in a balanced fitness routine. This
unit makes it easy for your gym members to incorporate core exercise into their workouts.
Our Abdominal Crunch Machine features comfy elbow pads to promote a model crunching movement. The foot rollers act as additional anchor points to help stabilize the user’s body in place. This ensures that they’re correctly positioned within the equipment, so that they benefit from the full range of motion. The anatomically
correct cam pulley creates a proportional amount of muscular resistance throughout the entire ab crunching motion (instead of the movement peak alone). Together it’s these details that create an ab workout that’s both effective and safe.
Most beginners assume that ab exercises should involve sit-ups or crunchies on a mat. However the abdominal crunch machine benefits often outweigh those of calisthenics for fitness newbies. Machine exercises ensure that correct technique is used, which can often be missing from mat work when first starting out. The guided
motion they provide is therefore safer than unassisted crunchies, since they minimize the risk of strain or injury.
Our units are designed to be easy to use, so even people with no training experience will perform the exercise correctly. Precision bearings ensure a smooth movement, which means users can focus on their technique rather than the machine. There is also a visual instruction placard to illustrate exactly how ab crunch exercises should be performed. The magnetic adjustment pin on the weight stack makes changing increments quick and easy.
- Weight: 510 lbs / 231 kg
- Dimensions: 42″ x 48″ x 55″ / 107cm x 122cm x 140cm
- Weight stack: 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our
contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness
experience and can answer any queries you may have.