The Classic Line Bicep Curl Machine MDC-1010 helps users target the biceps and forearm muscles through a stable and guided motion. Precision bearings create an even and fluid motion, as part of the overall ergonomic design which centers around correct biomechanics.
The sturdy appearance and angular tube frame create a rugged look along and trusty durability. Commercial grade steel is combined with other high-quality materials, to deliver a long-lasting product that truly lives up to your investment expectations. This level of attention to detail is a hallmark of our design philosophy and can be found in every element of our business.
Bicep Curl Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to activate the long and short heads of the biceps brachii muscle, which is used for pulling and lifting movements along with stabilizing the elbow.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley ensures the ideal muscle resistance during the entire curl movement.
- Adjustable seat height and angled arm pad create the model exercise position, which maximizes performance and end results.
- Swivel handles are able to self-adjust in order to accommodate a variety of different user sizes and preferences.
- Seat height is easy to adjust from the seated position, thanks to the accessible Air-Lift function.
- Precision bearings are used to create a smooth and fluid movement, which makes the machine easier for beginners.
- Magnetized selection pin helps make weight stack adjustments quick and easy.
The bicep machine targets key muscles in the upper arm and forearm. Since biceps are used in pulling and lifting movements, this unit is useful for practical functional abilities. The bicep also help to stabilize the elbow joint, so it’s also important for day-to-day activities such as writing. If the bicep curl is performed incorrectly, then excessive strain can be placed on the elbow which may cause joint stress or injury. However our Bicep Curl Machine combines an adjustable seat with a padded arm rest to guide biomechanically correct curl motions. This precisely activates the bicep muscle, creating an even more effective movement which delivers faster results. The cam pulley is designed to be anatomically correct so that the proper muscular resistance is exerted throughout the whole of the curl motion (instead of just at the peak).
The bicep machine is easily customized by members of different sizes or those with varied training needs. Swivel handles are able to self-adjust according to the grip position and size of the exerciser, ensuring that the bicep muscle is fully activated. It’s also possible to adjust the seat height from a seated position – a handy feature which other less accessible machines don’t offer.
Some beginners find strength exercises confusing or daunting. Our equipment removes this potential barrier since they’re designed with ease-of-use in mind. Precision bearings deliver a smooth motion which allows users to concentrate on their technique instead of the machine. It also includes an instructional placard that visually illustrates how to correctly perform a bicep curl motion. Adjusting the weight stack is quick and easy thanks to the magnetic increment pin.
Dumbbells and bar bells are often thought to be good alternatives to machine bicep curl exercises, but don’t always suit beginners. Machines create a guided and stable movement, whereas free weights involve a foundational knowledge of correct technique. The supportive motion combined with easy operation makes strength exercising super-simple for new members.
- Weight: 498 lbs / 226 kg
- Dimensions: 46″ L x 55″ W x 60 H”/115 x 139 x 151 cm,
- Weight stack: 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.