The Dual Function Bicep Tricep Machine MDD-1002 combines two opposing movements into one efficient unit. Exercisers can target the biceps and triceps of the upper arm, along with their stabilizing muscles too. Precision bearings deliver the ultra-smooth motion that’s a hallmark of Muscle D Fitness equipment.
Our dual function line enables you to offer a variety of different workouts in a compact floor area. The units are perfectly suited to facilities where space may be limited, such as smaller hotel or residential fitness centers. However this efficient footprint doesn’t mean that functional abilities are compromised – the dual range is still durable and robust enough to meet the demands of recurrent usage. You can be absolutely confident that an investment in our strength will serve you for over long term.
Bicep Tricep Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the bicep and tricep muscles in the upper arm.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley delivers the ideal level of muscle resistance during the whole motion.
- Multiple hand grip positions on both the curl and extension handles facilitate varied training needs and preferences.
- EZ Glide seat features pneumatic lift assistance to make adjustments super-simple.
- Lower back support helps to stabilize tricep press action and pre-stretch range adjuster can be used for arm exercises.
- Precision bearings create a fluid movement, so the machine feels easier to use and more enjoyable for beginners.
- 150 lb solid steel weight stack to accommodate beginners and advanced users.
This unit targets popular muscles in the upper arm. The space-efficient design provides two workout products for the cost of one. The bicep curl function trains the anterior muscles of the upper arm, whereas the tricep extension aspect targets the rear of the arm. These muscles are opposing groups which control antagonistic actions. This machine therefore enables your facility to provide residents or guests with a completely balanced arm workout on just one single unit.
Our anatomically correct cam pulley safeguards the resistance to ensure it’s properly exerted throughout the entire motion (regardless of which dual function you’re performing). Precision bearings generate a smooth movement, so users can concentrate on perfecting their exercise technique.
Our Bicep Tricep Machine features multiple hand grip positioning options on both the extension and curl handles. This enables it to accommodate the diverse training needs and preferences of a varied user base. The convenient EZ Glide seat includes pneumatic lift assistance, so adjustments or customization can be made quickly and easily. A lower back support helps to stabilize the tricep press action, and pre-stretch range adjuster is also included too.
- Weight: 425 lbs / 193 kg
- Dimensions: 50” x 36” x 56” in / 127 cm x 92 cm x 142 cm
- Weight stack: 150 lb steel weight stack with selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.