Abdominal Crunch (LAC)
- Absolutely perfect positioning for doing ab crunches.
- Seat rotates 90 degrees to do isolate the oblique muscles.
- Foot rollers isolate allows isolation of the lower abs while lifting legs upwards.
- Long selections of hand grips position to micro-adjust the crunch exercise
- Lumbar pad positions the torso in line with the pivot point for max contractions.
- Precision enclosed bearings for years of trouble-free use.
- Thick, high density foam shoulder pads for packing heavy weights on the machine.
- Stainless Steel weight holders and storage pegs.
- 11 gauge Steel with 3/8″ inch thick junctions.