Kneeling Leg Curl
The Elite Leverage Kneeling Leg Curl allows leg curls to be done in the natural standing, running position. The knee pads flip back and forth to allow single leg hamstring isolation. The elbow and knee pads are comfortable allowing max concentration on the muscle group.
- 5 x 25 lb Olympic plates capacity on each of the stainless steel weight horns
- High density, molded foam on rollers and knee & elbow pads for greater comfort & durability
- Leg arm delivers anatomically correct hamstring curls with increasing resistance.
- Self-Adjusting positioning is designed to fit any height user
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use
- Hand grips are made of extruded thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminates machine slipping
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing ensures max structural integrity
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles
- Dimensions:(LxWxH)…49 in x 59 in x 51 in (125 cm x 150 cm x 130 cm)
- Weight: 311 lb (142 kg)