The Elite Leverage Leg Extension isolates either leg quad muscles for strength training or rehab workouts. The Iso-lateral leg arms are counter balanced to allow true resistance training throughout the range of motion. The back pad adjustment accommodates any size users allowing the pivot joints to be in alignment with the user’s knee joints. Handles are on either side anchor the user’s body for greater concentration on the leg extensions.
- 4 x 45 lb Olympic plates capacity on each of the stainless steel weight horns
- High density, molded foam on rollers, seat, and back pad for greater comfort & durability
- Leg arm delivers anatomically correct leg extensions with increasing resistance.
- Grips retained with aluminum collars prevent slippage during use
- Hand grips are made of extruded thermo rubber compound that doesn’t absorb water and resists wear and tear for long term use
- Heavy Duty bearings on all axles and pivot points
- Exercise Instructional Placard with targeted muscle groups illustrated
- Rubber feet to protect facility floor and eliminates machine slipping
- Solid oversized, 11-gauge oval tubing ensures max structural integrity
- Proprietary black electrostatic powder coating with Diamond Sparkles
- Dimensions:(LxWxH)…57 in x 61 in x 45 in (145 cm x 155 cm x 115 cm)
- Weight: 277 lb (126 kg)