The Classic Line Chest Press Machine MDC-1001 enables exercisers to isolate and target the pectoral muscles using a stabilized movement. Precision bearings deliver a smooth and fluid motion, while the overall ergonomics contribute to biomechanically correct movements.
The Chest Press is one of the most popular selectorized units in gyms worldwide. The Muscle D Fitness product features a robust-looking frame along with angular tubing, which create excellent durability and a look that inspires confidence in users. Made from commercial grade steel and other similarly premium materials, our range is designed to last for years to come. A long-lasting product not only means you avoid maintenance issues (often seen on poorly-made products), but maximize the return on your strength investment too.
Chest Press Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the pectoral muscles in the chest, which are involved in varied range of upper body movements.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley ensures proper muscle resistance is exerted throughout the whole motion.
- Angled hand grips and convergent pressing motions create the perfect chest press exercise movement, to maximize end results for your members.
- Independent arms movements allow for several different chest press workouts.
- Seat height can be adjusted whilst already sitting in the unit thanks to the Air-Lift functionality.
- Precision bearings create a fluid movement, making the machine feel easier to use and more enjoyable for beginners.
- Magnetic selector pin ensures that adjusting the weight stack is quick and simple.
The chest press targets vital pectoral muscles, along with the triceps in the upper arm. These muscles are involved in a wide variety of upper body movements, including pushing and lifting. If performed incorrectly, chest exercises can place too much strain on the elbow joint, which may lead to injury. However our Chest Press Machine combines angled hand grips with an adjustable seat to create biomechanically accurate movements. This means that the pecs are precisely activated, so members experience a more effective movement and see results faster. The anatomically correct cam pulley ensures that the proper level of muscle resistance is exerted throughout the whole press motion (instead of at the peak only).
The chest press accommodates members of varied body shapes, sizes, and training needs. It features independent arm movements which allow for several different chest press workouts. It’s also possible to customize the height of the seat without leaving the machine, unlike less accessible products which require users to get off when making adjustments.
Our Classic Line machines are ideal for new gym members or inexperienced strength exercisers. They’re easy to set up, adjust, and use, so that people don’t feel intimidated or confused when starting out. Precision bearings create a smooth movement, which means users focus on their workout technique instead of the machine. It features an instructional placard explaining how to perform a chest press motion correctly.
Although experienced body builders tend to prefer free weights, they aren’t ideal for inexperienced beginners. Selectorized machines are preferable in this case, since they provide a guided and stable motion which safeguards correct technique. The directed movement combined with easy operation helps to ensure that strength exercise is simple for new starters.
- Weight: 427 lbs / 194 kg
- Dimensions: 48″ x 51″ x 55″ in / 122 cm x 130 cm x 140 cm
- Weight stack: 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.