The Classic Line Seated Row Machine MDC-1023 combines smooth movements with biomechanically effective motions. The precision bearings ensure fluid use so exercisers can focus on their workout instead of the machine. Ergonomically designed seating, chest pad, and footrests ensure correct starting position and technique for safe and effective exercise.
A sturdy frame and angular silver tubing create a rugged appearance and long-term durability. Commercial grade steel and premium seating materials ensure your strength investment lasts for years to come, with minimal maintenance or upkeep. High-quality parts and detailing are designed to withstand wear and tear, which helps to keep the total cost of ownership to a minimum.
Seated Row Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train muscles throughout the back and shoulders, including trapezius, latissimus dorsi, and deltoids.
- Adjustable chest pad and foot rests combine to secure the torso position, maximizing exercise performance and end results.
- Multiple grip handles allow for targeted lat development that can be personalized to the user.
- Seat height can be conveniently adjusted whilst on the machine thanks to the Air-Lift functionality.
- Precision bearings deliver a smooth movement, making the machine easier and more enjoyable to use for beginners.
- Magnetic selector pin ensures weight adjustments are quick and easy.
The seated row machine exercise targets the back and shoulder muscles, making it an essential part of any balanced workout. When performed incorrectly, the torso often moves which causes other muscles to compensate. However, our Seated Row combines footrests with a chest pad to secure the torso in place. This means that the back and shoulder muscles are precisely activated, leading to a more effective workout and faster results.
This machine is also easy to adapt for different member heights and training needs. It features multiple handle positions so users can vary their grip to isolate and specifically target different areas of the lats during exercise. The seat height can be adjusted easily from an existing seated position, unlike other machines that require users to get off in order to customize the adjustments.
Strength machines can sometimes be intimidating for beginners, but our units are designed to be simple and easy to use. We use precision bearings that create a super-smooth movement, so users don’t have to contend with jerky or erratic motions. The unit includes an easy-to-follow instruction placard detailing how to set up and perform a seated rowing motion correctly. Plus the weight selector pin is magnetic which makes it easy to insert when adjusting increments. These features ensure that strength exercise is easy and inviting for new gym members.
- Weight: 474 lbs / 215 kg
- Dimensions: 64 x 33 x 74 in / 163 cm x 84 cm x 188 cm
- Weight stack: 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our seated row machine or other products then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.