Commercial Rotary Torso Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series rotary torso machine from Muscle D Fitness enables users to strengthen their abdominal and oblique muscles in a targeted manner. Thanks to its compact footprint, this machine is ideal for circuit training classes or clubs where space is at a premium. As a unit that trains the core muscles, it can function as a standalone machine or be integrated into a complete strength training circuit with other Elite Series products.
It helps gym members and home users to maximize their core workout so that muscles are fully activated during every rep. The stylish thigh pads and durable footplates help to lock users into the ideal position so that complete torso rotation is achieved. It also features a biomechanically correct cam that’s capable of delivering variable resistance throughout the entire rotation exercise. This ensures that inner core, oblique, and abdominal muscles are activated maximally to deliver the best torso-sculpting results.
Torso Machine Benefits
This rotary torso machine delivers a number of key benefits to both home gym users and commercial facility owners.
- Sculpts defined oblique and ab muscles
- Improves overall core strength
- Delivers a maximal range of motion for the best training results
- No seat adjustments required which makes circuit changeovers quick and easy
- Minimizes the potential risk of back strain or injury due to incorrect form
- Ideal for busy commercial gyms thanks to its premium quality materials and durability
This type of rotary torso exercise trains the abs and obliques. When used in combination with cardio sessions that help users to lose weight and reduce body fat, it can sculpt an enviable six-pack. It also provides a guided motion that supports the body and helps to avoid muscular strain. This exercise machine requires minimal set-up before use so that members can get started quickly. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
- Thigh pads and footplates lock the user into position so that complete torso rotation is possible
- Multiple hand grip positions give multiple variation options for pre-stretch
- Oblique muscles and the core are isolated for maximal training results
- Cam delivers variable resistance throughout the entire exercise
- 160lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series rotary torso machine features a premium-quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 52” (132cm) length x 54” (148cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 375lbs (171kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.