The Classic Line Rotary Torso Machine MDC-1021 facilitates core muscle exercises via a safe and guided motion. Precision bearings deliver a fluid movement, and the ergonomic design enables biomechanically correct positioning of the body throughout the entire motion.
The robust style and angular frame are hallmarks of our Classic Line strength range. It’s manufactured using commercial grade steel and materials of the highest quality, which means all the products are designed to withstand the tough demands of a busy fitness facility.
Rotary Torso Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the oblique muscles of the core, which are fundamental in most torso movements including twisting and body stabilization.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley delivers the ideal level of muscle resistance throughout the entire motion.
- Hand grips secure the user’s upper torso, whilst thigh pads and foot rests position them securely overall for maximal concentration on oblique muscles, to enhance effectiveness and end results.
- Precision bearings deliver smooth movements, so exercisers can focus on technique rather than the machine itself.
- Magnetic weight selector pin enables quick and easy adjustments to the stack.
Rotary torso exercises target the oblique muscles in our core. They’re fundamental in most everyday movements of the torso such as twisting, and stabilization other body movements. Core muscles form an essential part of our overall fitness, since they facilitate other movements and influence how much power we can exert. Yet they’re often undertrained so including this unit in your strength line-up encourages members to incorporate core training into their fitness routine.
Our Rotary Torso Machine combines hand grips that secure the exerciser’s upper torso, with thigh pads and foot rests which position them securely overall. This maximizes concentration on the oblique muscles, leading to a more efficient workout and better results. The anatomically correct cam pulley ensures that an accurate level of muscle resistance is delivered throughout the entire motion. When combined, these details create a core exercise that’s safe and guided, whilst highly effective.
- Weight: 384 lbs / 174 kg
- Dimensions: 46″ x 28″ x 55″ / 117cm x 71cm x 150cm
- Weight stack: 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.