Commercial Seated Dip Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series seated dip machine from Muscle D Fitness enables users to strengthen and tone their tricep muscles. The pressing handles can be rotating to accommodate a wide or narrow grip position while performing dip movements. A precisely angled back pad ensures that the upper body is isolated during exercise to maximize muscle recruitment and ensure correct form. The contoured seat provides a comfortable base for users to sit on while exercising. This unit can either be combined as part of a circuit or used as a standalone machine in the gym.
The seated dip features bright yellow adjustment knobs for changing the seat height and weight selection. These customizations can be done while seated for maximum comfort and to ensure the correct level of personalization for every user. A visual instruction placard shows which muscles are being targeted as well as how to set up and operate the machine (ideal for brand new gym members). These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
Dip Machine Benefits
Our commercial seated dip machine is a fundamental unit for any gym or strength training circuit.
- Enables users to sculpt well-defined tricep muscles
- Improves both the strength and tone of upper arms
- Quick and easy seat adjustments enable circuit changeovers to happen smoothly
- Design accommodates a variety of different user abilities, types, and sizes
- Guides and supports biomechanically correct dip movements
- Decreases the chance of improper exercise form and subsequent injury
- Built using premium materials and advanced manufacturing methods so it can withstand busy gym use
The dip machine targets the tricep muscles in the rear of the upper arms. Performing this motion (sometimes known as the tricep press) helps people to increase upper body strength so that they can support their own weight. Well-defined triceps are sought after by both men and women so providing members with this unit is guaranteed to be well-received.
This seated dip machine is very easy to set up and use. Start by adjusting the seat height so that the elbows are at 90-degree angles when holding the handles. Then choose the preferred weight increment and assume the starting position by placing the feet flat on the ground and holding the handles on either side. Push the handles downwards towards the floor in a slow and controlled manner, then return back to the starting position for one rep. Repeat this movement 8-12 times for 2-3 sets based on personal training goals.
- Pressing handles rotate for wide or narrow press downs
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while pressing
- Angled back pad isolates upper torso during the exercise
- 160 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series commercial seated dip machine features an 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 78” (198cm) length x 43” (108cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 465lbs (211kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.