Commercial Seated Leg Curl Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series seated leg curl machine from Muscle D Fitness is an essential part of any strength training circuit. It is a highly popular product because it effectively targets the thighs and strengthens the hamstring muscles. We designed our unit to biomechanically precise standards and support proper knee alignment with the cam to maximize activation. This ensures that hamstring curls are performed optimally and users get the best possible results from their lower body workouts.
The low shroud height and space efficient footprint help to create a welcoming gym environment for members. The bright yellow padded lever and graphical instruction decal ensure that users easily understand how to set up and use the machine. The seating position and lap pad are easily adjusted to meet the needs of people with different leg lengths. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. It can either be used as a standalone leg curl machine or as part of a total body circuit in combination with other units from the Elite Series.
Seated Leg Curl Benefits
Our seated leg curl machine offers a number of benefits for gym facilities and home users alike.
- Targets the hamstring muscles in the back of the thigh
- Strengthens the large lower-body muscle groups
- Supports an optimal range of motion to recruit muscle fibers maximally
- The seating position is adjusted easily with a one-touch lever
- Flexible rollers support calf muscles and accommodate all user heights
- Premium manufacturing materials ensure high levels of durability
The leg curl targets the hamstring muscles in the rear of the thigh. These are fundamental to daily movements such as standing up, sitting down, walking, and running. Using the machine is very simple thanks to its user-friendly design. Adjust the machine’s back pad so that you can sit in a supported position with your knees over the edge. Select your preferred weight while resting your legs on top of the roller. Move the thigh pad down so that your legs are held in place. From this starting position, grasp the side handles and bend at the knees. Move the calf roller downwards until your knees are at a 90-degree angle and then return slowly to the starting position. Repeat the required number of reps and sets based on your fitness goals.
- Self-adjusting ankle roller pad accommodates all leg lengths
- Pre-stretch adjustment on leg arm allows different pre-stretch
- Quick adjusting backrest to line up knee joint with cam axis
- Handles next to seat secures users while isolating hamstring muscles
- Adjustable thigh pad with handles isolates the legs for effective leg curls.
- Articulated seat pad for easy replacement after extended wear
- Anatomically correct cam for great hamstring development
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series seated leg curl machine features a premium-quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 62” (158cm) length x 44” (112cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 535lbs (243kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.