The Classic Line Seated Leg Curl Machine MDC-1006 targets the posterior muscle group of the thigh. Precision bearings are the key element that ensure a smooth curl motion for users, and an anatomically correct cam pulleys ensure that the ideal resistance is exerted throughout the entire movement.
The sturdy look and angular frame tubing create a rugged appearance that’s become a hallmark of our Classic Line strength. The entire range is manufactured using commercial grade steel and high-end materials, which results in a seriously durable end-product. It’s this uncompromising attention to detail that results in long-lasting equipment.
Seated Leg Curl Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the hamstrings – the posterior muscle group in the thigh.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley ensures ideal resistance is distributed throughout the whole leg curl motion.
- Adjustable backrest facilitates knee joint alignment along the body’s movement axis, plus easy squeeze handles make alterations super-simple.
- Thigh pads secure the exerciser in place so that the hamstrings are isolated.
- Modifiable foot roller enables lesser or greater pre-stretch positioning.
- Precision bearings ensure a fluid curl action.
- Magnetic selector pin makes weight stack adjustments quick and easy.
The seated leg curl targets the hamstrings specifically, alongside other co-ordinating muscles. This muscle group is used for moving between standing, crouching, and seated positions, as well as walking, running and jumping. As a fundamental movement accelerator, it is crucial that this muscle group is trained as part of a balanced fitness regime.
The adjustable backrest found on our Seated Leg Curl Machine ensures that the knee joint is precisely aligned with the body’s movement axis. Thigh pads secure the exerciser in place to maximally activate the hamstrings. A modifiable foot roller allows for lesser or greater pre-stretch positions as desired. The anatomically correct cam pulley is what ensures that the ideal resistance load is exerted throughout the motion. Together these features help to facilitate an effective workout while avoiding excessive strain on the knee.
- Weight: 496 lbs / 225 kg
- Dimensions: 42″ x 48″ x 63″/ 107cm x 122cm x 160cm
- Weight stack: 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.