Commercial Seated Leg Press Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series seated leg press machine from Muscle D Fitness delivers fantastic bang for your buck. It’s a hugely effective unit and one of the most popular because it targets several muscles at once. With our innovative model, users can also choose to isolate their quadriceps or hamstrings and glutes by adopting different positions on the large foot platform. This enables lower body muscles to be targeted and strengthened optimally so that every rep truly counts.
Unlike other leg press machines, ours features a relatively compact footprint which is ideal for facilities with limited space. It also has a low shroud height which makes the gym floor feel more spacious and less intimidating for new members. The bright yellow seat and weight adjustments along with the instructional placard help users to operate the unit quickly and easily.
If you’re using the machine for circuit classes, then these thoughtful features help to ensure that they run efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. Use it as a standalone leg press unit or arrange it in a circuit with other Elite Series machines for a total body workout.
Seated Leg Press Equipment Benefits
Our seated leg press machine is an essential unit in any commercial health club or gym facility.
- Targets the quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, and gluteus maximus muscles
- Strengthens a wide range of lower-body muscle groups
- Facilitates a complete range of motion so that muscle fibers are maximally recruited
- Quick and easy one-touch seat adjustment
- Carefully designed rollers deliver a smooth, friction-free pressing action
- Supports leg press movements that align with biomechanical requirements
- The guided pressing motion minimizes the risk of knee injuries compared to free-standing squats or other unsupported bodyweight exercises
- Tough frame materials and durable foam padding ensure it can withstand the knocks and bumps of a busy gym facility
- Quality manufacturing methods and premium parts ensure maintenance is kept to a minimum
The leg press targets the thigh muscles in your legs and your glutes too. These groups are involved in a wide range of movements such as standing up, sitting down, walking, and running. Training them helps to improve strength, functional abilities, and sports-specific power. This unit aids members to achieve this by following guided motions which reduces the risk of injury due to incorrect technique.
The leg press is very easy to set up and use. The one-touch seat adjustment lever allows people to move backward or forwards depending on leg length. Choose the weight that you want to train with by adjusting the magnetic selector pin. Place feet on the plate approximately shoulder width apart and ensure knees are bent at 90 degrees. From this starting position, slowly extend the legs so that the seat moves away from the plate. Once fully extended, return to the initial position for one rep. Repeat this movement back and forth for the number of reps and sets needed for your training plan.
- Perfect back pad angle in reference to the foot platform opens up the upper torso for complete leg press action
- Simple pull handle positions the seated carriage for more or less pre-stretch
- Smooth rollers ensure a friction-free pressing action
- Chrome oversized guide rods are angled to add user’s body weight to the overall resistance
- Large foot platform gives user choice of isolating quadriceps or hamstrings and glutes
- Great calf muscle development positioning forefoot at the bottom edge of the foot platform
- 310lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series seated leg press machine features a high-quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 74” (188cm) length x 48” (122cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 675lbs (306kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.