Commercial Seated Shoulder Press Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series seated shoulder press machine from Muscle D Fitness is essential to any gym circuit. Like several other units in the range, it features a convergent pressing motion to deliver biomechanically accurate workouts and maximize muscle recruitment. It’s a key piece of equipment for gym members and home users who are wanting to develop strength in the upper body. Thanks to the guided selectorized movement, correct form is encouraged which makes it ideal for beginners and seasoned pros alike. This sets it apart from free weights and cable machines that don’t provide the same level of support or guidance.
The low shroud height and compact footprint of this machine contribute to its sleek and stylish appearance. Color-contrasting adjustment handles on the seat and weight stack make it immediately clear how to change the settings. This is especially helpful for new users who aren’t confident with using strength equipment. The visual instruction placard also makes it super-simple for them to set up and operate the unit. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
Shoulder Press Machine Benefits
Our seated shoulder press machine is ideal for commercial fitness environments and home or garage gyms alike.
- Tones and sculpts shoulder, back, and arm muscles
- Increases overall strength in the upper body
- One-touch seat height adjustment enables quick set-up and smooth circuit session transfers
- Suitable for people of varying sizes and heights
- Supports convergent shoulder movements that mimic the natural motion of the human body
- Guided overhead pressing motion minimizes the likelihood of incorrect form and reduces injury risk
- High-quality manufacturing processes and premium materials ensure its suitability for heavy commercial facilities
The overhead press targets the deltoids and tricep muscles which span the shoulders and upper arms. It’s a particularly useful functional movement as it’s one people use when lifting things over the head. This unit helps both gym members and home users to strengthen muscles that facilitate this motion in a safe and supported manner. It’s also super-simple to set up and start using thanks to the bright yellow adjustment knobs and visual instruction placard. Begin by adjusting the seat height so that the handles are in line with your shoulders. Select the appropriate weight using the magnetic selector pin and then grasp the handles. The horizontal ones target the shoulders whereas the vertical ones isolate the triceps. From this starting position, lift overhead until your arms are fully extended, then return downward for one rep (repeating as desired based on your training program).
- Convergent overhead pressing motion for great shoulder and tricep development
- Multiple grip positions for isolating deltoid and tricep muscles
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while pressing
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series seated shoulder press machine features a high-quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 70” (177cm) length x 63” (166cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 515lbs (234kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.