Assisted Chin Dip Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series assisted chin dip machine from Muscle D Fitness makes upper body strength training a breeze. Dips can be a challenging move to master (especially for beginners) so it’s important to offer members a machine to facilitate their progression. This one is also ideal for use during circuit training sessions as it targets the chest, shoulders, arms, and core at the same time. The sleek design means it’ll look stylish in any commercial facility, training studio, or home gym.
This weight-assisted chin and dip can either function as a standalone unit or be arranged alongside other complimentary Elite Series machines to create a circuit. Adding a dip station will push members outside of their comfort zone and help them to achieve even greater fitness results. The low shroud height makes it appear smaller and less intimidating to members so that they are more likely to use it on a regular basis.
Dip Machine Benefits
This assisted chin dip machine delivers a number of key benefits to gym members, home users, and facility operators.
- Sculpts defined shoulder, chest, and arm muscles
- Improves balance and core strength
- Facilitates a supported dip motion for on-going training progression
- Easy adjustment features enable quick changeovers during circuit classes
- Accommodates a wide range of user heights and proportions
- Supports biomechanically correct dip movements and a full range of motion
- Selectorized approach minimizes the risk of poor form or injury
- Withstands the rigors of a busy gym environment thanks to its tough durability
- Requires minimal maintenance which reduces downtime and improves customer satisfaction
The ability to lift your body is a valuable functional movement that many people would benefit from training as part of their workout routine. But going from zero ability to lifting your complete body weight isn’t always easy and gets harder the heavier you are. This machine assists people to cross that gap by offsetting some of their bodyweight and allowing them to build strength over time. Simply set the weight to your preferences, keep the abs engaged, and perform the movement based on your fitness level.
The Elite Series assisted chin dip machine has an accessible design which makes it easy to jump on and off while switching between circuit stations. The yellow adjustment handles help users to identify what to change and customize for their personal workout needs. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
- Low shroud height for open and welcoming gym environment design
- One touch knee pad adjustment
- Self-adjusting for different user heights and proportions
- Sleek oval tubing increases durability and improves aesthetics
- Metal protected step-up plates for easy machine access
- 160lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series assisted chin dip machine features an 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. It’s manufactured to exacting standards in China and dip machine best practices originally developed in the US. The highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Wide or narrow chin grip handles for sculpting the lar back muscles
- Dip handles rotate in and out for different attacks on the triceps
- Knee platform can be lowered out of the way for non-assisted chins and dips
- Steps make it easy to reach the knee platform
- Extremely quiet operation by the precision bearings on the carriage
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
- Dimensions – 46” (117cm) length x 56” (143cm) width x 90” (229cm) height
- Weight – 575lbs (261kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.