Commercial Seated Machine Chest Press – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series seated machine chest press from Muscle D Fitness is fundamental to any strength circuit. It’s designed to be the perfect chest station thanks to its ease of access and quick adjustment features. The slimline appearance may look stylish but don’t let it fool you – this unit is tough enough to withstand whatever knocks your gym members throw at it. Use it as a standalone chest press or place it among other Elite Series machines to create a circuit.
The chest press includes color-contrasting adjustments that allow users to change the seat height and weight increments from the seated position. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results.
Chest Press Equipment Benefits
Our seated machine chest press delivers numerous benefits for both users and facility managers.
- Sculpts defined chest muscles
- Improves upper body strength
- Facilitates a full extension motion for maximal strength results
- Easy seat height adjustment aids smooth transitions between circuit stations
- Suitable for a varied range of user sizes
- Supports movements that are biomechanically correct
- Minimizes the potential risk of improper form leading to injury
- Tough enough to withstand the demands of a busy gym facility
- Durable design means that any maintenance required is minimal
The chest press targets the pectoral muscles to increase strength and improve definition. It enables users to build up their functional movement abilities, especially in relation to pushing heavy objects like doors. The pectorals are one of the major muscle groups in the body so it’s vital to train them as part of a balanced program. This machine helps members to do this using a fixed motion that guides them on correct form. It mimics the bench press movement while minimizing any risk of performing it incorrectly which can lead to accidents or injury.
Regular use of the seated machine chest press can increase upper body strength and help members achieve that coveted chiseled look. It’s an easy and intuitive machine to use which makes it ideal for beginners as well as advanced users. Start by using the yellow lever to adjust the seat so that the hand grips are positioned at chest level. With your preferred weights selected and seat height starting position locked, grip the handles with the knuckles facing forwards. Push the arms straight out in front and extend the full range of motion without locking the elbows. Once arms have been fully extended, slowly return to the starting position for one rep.
- Converging chest press motion for maximum pec development
- Extremely smooth pressing motion in the correct pathway
- Unique back and pressing handle adjustments for pre-stretch
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while pressing
- One touch seat height adjustment while seated
- 200lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series seated machine chest press features an 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 56” (143cm) length x 53” (134cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 490lbs (222kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.