Commercial Seated Row Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series commercial seated machine row from Muscle D Fitness is a versatile unit for any gym circuit. Its rotating grips allow for row variations that deliver superior muscle isolation of the rear deltoids or lats based on the user’s training preference. This helps to create strong, sculpted, and well-balanced back and shoulder muscles. Unlike many other types of row machine on the market, ours allows for adjustments to be made while in the seated position for optimal customization and comfort.
The low shroud height and sleek design ensure that the machine looks less intimidating than a typical strength unit. One touch seat height adjustment and color-contrasting knobs make it easy to get started and adapt the machine to different user sizes. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. It’s also helpful for new gym members who are unfamiliar with strength training and need something that’s easy to use. This product can function as a standalone unit or be combined with other Elite Series machines to create a total-body circuit.
Seated Row Machine Benefits
Our commercial seated machine row offers several benefits to both commercial facilities and home gyms.
- Targets the lats and rear delts to sculpt well-defined back and shoulder muscles
- Increases the strength of upper-body muscle groups
- One-touch adjustment of the seat height aids fast transitions between different circuit stations
- Design accommodates users of varied sizes and heights
- Guided rowing motion helps to reduce the risk of incorrect form common with a cable row which can lead to injury
- Solid build and quality materials ensure it can withstand the knocks and bumps of a commercial gym environment
The row machine targets the latissimus dorsi and rear deltoid muscles in the upper back and shoulders. It’s easy to set up thanks to the bright yellow one-touch adjustment knobs. Begin by adjusting the chest pad and seat height to your needs, then grabbing the handles and rotating them to your preferred position. Select the weight increment that you want to use by moving the magnetic selector pin. Pull the handles towards you, keeping your elbows tucked in and arms close to the torso while squeezing your shoulder blades for lat isolation. If targeting the rear delts, then with your palms facing downwards, pull the handles towards your chest letting the elbows move out to the side. Return to the starting position, keeping the elbows slightly bent for one rep. Repeat as needed based on your training program and strength goals.
- New foot platform to back legs (not shown)
- Rotating grip positions for isolating lat and rear delt muscles
- One touch seat height adjustment from a seated position
- Adjustable chest pad for pre-stretch adjustment
- Contoured seat for greater comfort while rowing
- 200 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series seated machine row features a high quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 58” (148cm) length x 43” (109cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 475lbs (216kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.