The Classic Line Side Lateral Raise Machine MDC-1002 allows exercisers to target the deltoid shoulder muscles using a stabilized strength movement. Precision bearings ensure a smooth motion throughout, and the ergonomic design safeguards correct biomechanics during the motion.
With commercial grade steel and premium materials, our Classic Line products are designed to be robust and long-lasting. The angular tubing and sturdy-looking frame help to reinforce this and contribute to its high-level of durability. This attention to detail is a hallmark of Muscle D Fitness products throughout the entire range of strength, functional, and free weight lines.
Side Lateral Raise Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the deltoid muscles in the shoulder, which are used for raising the arms, overhead press movements, and stabilization of related actions.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley creates the ideal muscle resistance during the entire motion.
- Comfortable elbow pads ensure the perfect exercise position which isolates the shoulder muscles to maximize performance.
- Rotating hand grips can be adjusted to accommodate users of different sizes.
- Seat height is easily customized whilst already sitting on the unit thanks to Air-Lift technology.
- Precision bearings deliver a fluid movement, making it easier and more enjoyable for beginner exercisers.
- Magnetic selection pin allows weight stack adjustments that are simple and quick.
The side lat raise motion targets the deltoid muscles in the shoulder. Delts are involved in raising the arms, overhead press movements, and stabilization of related upper body actions. Our Side Lateral Raise Machine combines elbow pads with an adjustable seat to guide biomechanically correct movements. This ensures the deltoids are precisely activated, so users benefit from a highly effective movement and see faster results. Our anatomically correct cam pulley exerts the proper muscle resistance during the whole motion, instead of just at the peak. The unit also includes an instructional placard explaining how to perform the exercise correctly, plus a magnetic weight stack pin to make increment adjustments quicker and easier.
- Weight: 384 lbs / 174 kg
- Dimensions: 42″ x 44″ x 55″ / 107 cm x 112 cm x 150 cm
- Weight stack: 120 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.