The Classic Line Tricep Extension Machine MDC-1011 enables exercisers to target the rear arm muscles through a completely stabilized movement. Precision bearings ensure the motion is smooth and fluid, and the overall ergonomic design ensure correct biomechanics throughout the motion.
The robust-looking frame and angular tubing create a sturdy appearance and excellent durability. With commercial grade steel and high-quality materials, our products are designed to last for the long term and maximize your strength investment. This attention to detail can be found throughout our entire design and manufacturing process at Muscle D Fitness.
Tricep Extension Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the muscle in the rear of the arm, which is used for pushing movements as well as stabilizing the elbow.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley delivers proper muscle resistance throughout the entire motion.
- Angled arm pad and adjustable seat height create the perfect exercise position, to maximize performance and end results.
- Swivel handles can self-adjust to accommodate the varied sizes of different users.
- Seat height can be accessibly adjusted whilst sitting on the machine thanks to the Air-Lift functionality.
- Precision bearings create a smooth movement, which makes the machine easier and more enjoyable to use for beginners.
- Magnetic selection pin ensures weight stack adjustments are quick and simple.
The tricep machine targets important muscles in the rear of the arm. Since triceps are used for pushing and throwing movements, this is a useful unit for increasing ball sports ability. The tricep also stabilizes the elbow, making it crucial in everyday activities such as writing. When performed incorrectly, too much strain is exerted on the elbow which can lead to joint stress or injury. However our Tricep Extension Machine combines an arm rest with adjustable seat to ensure biomechanically correct movements. This means that the tricep muscle is precisely activated, which delivers a more effective movement and quicker results. Our anatomically correct cam pulley ensures that the machine exerts proper muscle resistance throughout the entire extension motion, rather than just at the peak.
The tricep machine is very easy to customize for different member sizes and training requirements. It features swivel handles which self-adjust based on the size and grip position of the user, to ensure the tricep muscle is maximally activated. The height of the seat can also be adjusted from a seated position, unlike other less accessible machines which require users to step off to customize the seat modifications.
Strength exercises can sometimes be intimidating or confusing for beginners. Our units remove this barrier as they’re designed to be easy to set up and use. Precision bearings ensure a fluid movement, so users can focus on technique instead of the machine. The unit features a visual instruction placard that explains how to perform a tricep extension motion correctly. A magnetic weight stack pin makes it easy to adjust increments from a seated position.
Free weights are often considered a good alternative to machine triceps extension exercises, however they aren’t ideal for beginners. Machines ensure a stable and supported motion along with correct technique, whereas free weights require a base level of knowledge and skills. The guided movement combined with simple operation ensure that strength exercise is easy for new starters.
- Weight: 390 lbs / 177 kg
- Dimensions: 36 x 40 x 55 in / 92 cm x 102 cm x 140 cm
- Weight stack: 150 lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.