The Dual Function Weight Assisted Chin Dip Machine MDD-1008 combines two movements in one unit. Exercisers can target the shoulder, arm, and core through a stabilized movement. Precision bearings ensure that the motion is ultra-smooth, and ergonomic design creates biomechanically correct and comfortable workouts.
Our dual function machines allow you to offer lots of different workout options in half the floor area. They’re ideal for facilities where space is at a premium, such as fitness facilities in hotels or condominium complexes. Yet they are also durable enough to withstand the demands of daily usage, so your strength investment lasts for the long term.
Weight Assisted Chin Dip Machine Benefits – At A Glance
- Designed to train the muscles in the shoulder, arm, and core.
- Anatomically correct cam pulley delivers proper muscle resistance throughout the entire motion.
- Wide or narrow grips allow for chin-ups and dips on the one machine.
- Easy mount steps make getting started a breeze.
- Thick, rubber encased handles create a comfortable grip.
- Precision bearings create a smooth movement, which makes the machine easier and more enjoyable to use for beginners.
- 200 lb solid steel weight stack and up to 160 lb of weight assistance.
The chin dip targets important muscles in the shoulder, arm, and core too. Lifting your own body weight can be tough – especially for people new to fitness training. This unit provides a bridge that enables them to gradually improve their strength and technique, while supporting up to 160 lbs of weight resistance.
Our Weight Assisted Chin Dip Machine features wide and narrow grips to allow for both chin-ups and dips on the same unit. Easy-mount steps make it easy to set up and get started, whilst the thick, rubber encased handles create a comfortable grip. Our anatomically correct cam pulley ensures that the machine exerts proper muscle resistance throughout the entire extension motion, rather than just at the peak. Precision bearings ensure a fluid movement, so users can focus on technique instead of the machine.
- Weight: 580 lbs / 263 kg
- Dimensions: 48” x 48” x 88” / 122 cm x 122 cm x 224 cm
- Weight stack: 200 lb steel weight stack with selector pin
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have.