Commercial Lat Pulldown Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series commercial lat pulldown machine from Muscle D Fitness is one of the most popular circuit training units. It features an anatomically correct divergent design that mimics the natural movement of the human body. This delivers optimal strength development benefits for the upper back and shoulders. Unlike traditional lat machines with a single pulldown bar, ours features independent handles to ensure correct form. This eliminates the potential for incorrect usage leading to injury and helps users to get the best possible results from their lat workouts.
The thoughtful, slimline design means this lat unit looks smaller and less intimidating than others on the market. The bright yellow adjustment knobs and visual instruction placard make it easy for users to understand how to use it at a glance. They also facilitate quick and convenient customization of the seat height and weight stack. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. Use it as a standalone lat machine or place it among other Elite Series units to create a complete circuit.
Lat Pulldown Equipment Benefits
Our commercial lat pulldown machine provides a number of distinct advantages for both commercial and home gyms.
- Sculpts defined back and shoulder muscles
- Improves upper body strength
- Facilitates a full range of motion for optimal training results
- One-touch seat height adjustment ensures quick transfers between circuit stations
- Accommodates a wide variety of user heights and sizes
- Supports divergent shoulder movements that are biomechanically accurate
- Guided pulldown motion reduces the potential for incorrect exercise form
- Heavy duty materials ensure durability in commercial environments
- Rugged design reduces the need for on-going maintenance
The lat pull targets the latissimus dorsi muscles which span the upper back and shoulders. It helps users to develop their functional movement abilities, particularly in relation to pulling heavy items overhead. The lats are one of the largest muscles in the body so training them is crucially important to overall strength and health. This unit enables gym members or home users to do this safely by providing a fixed path motion. In doing so, it facilitates proper form which ensures maximal strength results and minimizes the risk of accidental injury.
Consistent use of the commercial lat pulldown machine will improve upper body strength and muscular definition in the back. The unit is simple to set up and operate, even when time is tight (such as during a circuit class). Begin by adjusting the seat height using the bright yellow lever to raise or lower it. Select the weight you’d like to train with using the magnetic selector pin and then grasp the handles. Lower them down as you seat yourself in the starting position and ensure your legs are secured with the thigh pads. Keeping the knuckles facing upwards, bring the handles lower until they are in line with your collar bones. Slowly release them back upwards, extending your arms as you do so. Repeat this movement for the desired number of reps and sets based on your personal training goals.
- Divergent pulldown bars create a sculpted back
- Wide or narrow grip positions for better latissimus dorsi isolation
- One touch seat height adjustment from sitting position
- Angled roller pads secure thighs and torso for maximum performance
- 200lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series commercial lat pulldown machine features a high quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 44” (112cm) length x 48” (122cm) width x 75” (190cm) height
- Weight – 525lbs (238kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.