Commercial Leg Extension Machine – Elite Series | Muscle D Fitness
The Elite Series commercial leg extension machine from Muscle D Fitness is fundamental to any strength circuit. It’s one of the most popular machines in the gym thanks to its ability to strengthen and tone the quads. Our model features an anatomically correct cam that facilitates precise and proper front thigh development, by replicating the natural movement of the human body. This allows quadricep muscles to be strengthened optimally so that users get the maximum benefit from every single rep.
The compact footprint and low shroud height make this unit particularly space efficient and welcoming for members. The striking yellow adjustment handles and instructional placard help users to understand how to set up and operate the machine easily. The seat height and pads adjust quickly and simply to accommodate the size and leg length of the user. These thoughtful features help to ensure that circuit training classes operate smoothly and efficiently with minimal time loss between machine changeovers. This adds to the enjoyment for members and helps to keep their heart rate up consistently for greater aerobic and fat-burning results. Use it as a standalone leg extension unit or arrange it in a circuit with other Elite Series machines for a total body workout.
Leg Extension Equipment Benefits
Our commercial leg extension machine is a key staple in any commercial facility or home gym.
- Targets the quadriceps muscles in the front of the thigh
- Strengthens the large lower-body muscle groups
- Supports a full range of motion for maximal muscle fiber recruitment
- Seat height can be adjusted with just one touch
- Flexible rollers accommodate users of all heights and sizes
- Supports leg extension movements that are biomechanically aligned
- Guided motion reduces the risk of knee injuries that can occur with unsupported squats or other bodyweight leg exercises
- High-quality frame materials and foam padding are used to maximize commercial durability
- Reliable and tough structure helps to keep maintenance to a minimum
The leg extension targets the quadriceps muscles located in the upper leg. These are essential to everyday movements like walking, running, standing up, and sitting down. Training them consistently enables people to maintain and develop lower body strength for daily life as well as aesthetic gains. This machine helps users to do this in a supported format so that the risk of joint injury due to incorrect form is greatly reduced.
Setting up and using the leg extension is a breeze. Use the one-touch button to move the fully adjustable seat back or forward to support your torso. Select the weight you’d like to train with using the magnetic selector pin. Then place your feet underneath the ankle roller, adjusting the angle as needed using the yellow handle. Grasp the handles on either side to stabilize your body then slowly extend the legs upwards until straight (taking care not to lock the knees). Then return back to the starting position for one rep. Repeat this extension and flexion cycle for the desired number of reps and sets needed to achieve your fitness training goals.
- Self-adjusting ankle roller pad accommodates all leg lengths
- Press stretch adjustment on leg arm allows different pre-stretch options
- Quick adjusting backrest to line up knee joint with cam axis
- Handles next to seat secures users while isolating front thigh muscles
- Articulated seat pad for easy replacement after extended wear
- Anatomically correct cam for precise and proper front thigh development
- 200lb steel weight stack with magnetic selector pin
The Elite Series commercial leg extension machine features a high-quality 11-gauge steel frame to ensure a sturdy base for all strength training movements. These highly durable materials mean it can easily withstand the rigors of a busy gym environment and continual usage by gym members. The attention to quality and manufacturing detail means that it requires minimal maintenance. This reduces the likelihood of mechanical issues and downtime so that your club operates smoothly and customer satisfaction remains high.
- Dimensions – 57” (144cm) length x 49” (123cm) width x 64” (163cm) height
- Weight – 510lbs (232kg)
To inquire about our Elite Series range or ask a question, get in touch with one of our friendly team.